LISTING OF OUR SERVICES
(Complete and Partial)
- Chassis repairs
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Rust repair, treatment, and protection
- Electrical system and harnesses
- Interiors including carpets and upholstery
- Drive train
- Engine and transmission rebuilding
PAINTING AND REFINISHING
- We have full access to automotive body repair and refinishing facilities
- including a full size automotive paint spray booth, located off site
- We work with all automotive body materials including steel, aluminum and
- We are familiar with lead filler repairs as well as polyester fillers
- Painting is done with state of the art materials and methods, including
- two-stage poly-urethane paints
- Including oxy-acetylene gas, arc, TIG and MIG on steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- You can trust us to understand and perform all routine and periodic
maintenance and service requirements for your automobile.
Our professional upholsterer has years of experience creating custom upholstery for specialty automobiles. We can create, repair, and install upholstery for any vehicle. From off-the-shelf kit installation to custom-concours interiors, we can give you the look you're looking for. Custom creation, Kit installation, Convertible tops, Tonneaus, Boots, Carpets, Panels, Seats, Vinyl, Leather, and more.
- Engine and driveline
- Suspension, wheels, and tires
- Two- or three- point seat belts
- Dual and/or power assist brake system
- Four-way hazard warning flashers
- Additional fused circuits
- High mounted center brake light
PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTION SERVICE
- We can help you in your next collector automobile purchase to confirm that the car you are buying is what you expect.
- Long term or short term.
VINTAGE RACE CAR
- Preparation and service.
- Click here for information on windshield installation.
Industry Affiliations Parts and Accessories Moss Motors Special Services N.A.D.A. Advisory Board Exotic, Collectible, and Special Interest Car Application Guide S.E.M.A.
Specialty Equipment Manufacturer's Association
Industry organization for producers and marketers of specialty equipment products and services for the automotive aftermarket.? B.M.T.A.
British Motor Trade Association
Industry group dedicated to the use and enjoyment of classic British cars. General Pricing
- All work is billed on a time and materials basis.
- Price estimates for service and restoration are given before work is performed.
- Bills are due within 7 days of receipt.
- Work may be stopped if you are late in making payments. If work must stop, there may be costs incurred in closing down and reopening job.
- The last bill will absorb the deposit and must be paid at time of pick up.
Pricing Exceptions on Service and Restoration Jobs
- Larger jobs are subject to a 20% advance held on account until the final bill.
- Larger jobs are billed progressively throughout the project.
- Call for current rates on indoor, secure storage. Discount rate may be available for more than 6 months' storage.
- If required, car covers are provided for free while on our premises.
Outdoor Storage Outdoor storage is not generally offered. Trailer Pick-up and Delivery Enclosed trailer transportation is billed on a time and materials basis. Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection Usually 2-3 hours billed on a time and materials basis. Windshield Rebuilding Click here for rates on windshield rebuilding and installation. Any Unlisted Services Billed on a time and materials basis. Evaluations Typically 4-8 hours billed on a time and materials basis.